On-Call Outpatient Clinician
Relief On-call clinicians to provide comprehensive, professional outpatient substance abuse treatment services when staff are ill or on leave. This position is on-call, M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; may require some evening scheduling. Qualifications/ Knowledge/...
Resident Advisor – Relief
Resident Advisor - Relief On-Call, As Needed, Non-exempt Starting Pay is $18.81/hr - Typically works 12-hour shifts with built-in overtime Examples of Primary Duties: Admits and discharges residents Provides accountability for tracking of residents while in the...
- Fill out the form below as completely as possible and click submit.
You will receive a PDF copy of your application via email.
- Download the PDF application form.
- Either fill out the form on your computer or print the form and fill it out by hand.
- If you filled it out on your computer, either print it out and return the hard copy form to us, or save the form on your computer and then send the PDF file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printed documents can be faxed, mailed, or delivered in person.
Fax – (907) 780-6083
Mail – 5597 Aisek Street, Juneau, AK 99801
In Person – 1613 Anka Street., Juneau, AK 99801