Permanent Full-Time position
Starting Annual income, DOE $54,288- $76,307
Fulltime, M-F 8:00am to 5:00 pm
- You are experienced with QuickBooks and or accounting software and know how to maintain financial records for an organization.
- You have experience with Human Resources and have a strong understanding of confidentiality.
- You have experience with processing payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger coding.
- As the ideal candidate, you are experienced in an office setting with accounting software; you are compassionate, fair, respectful, have integrity and a team player.
- You have excellent computer skills, good written and oral communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Managerial and/or supervisory experience is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting, business administration, or a related field
- An associate’s degree in the field of accounting, business administration, or a related field and experience in accounting, human resources, administration or similar functions equaling two years may substitute for the bachelor’s degree
- Any combination of post-secondary education and/ or experience in these fields accounting, business administration, or a related fields equaling four years may substitute for the bachelor’s degree
- A working knowledge of computer accounting systems and general business software.
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre employment drug test and have a current valid Alaska driver’s license