Permanent Full-time position
Starting annual income DOE: $43,848-$61,633
Schedule: Full time- 40 hours per week, M-F, 10:30am-7:30pm, Mon-Thur, 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri.
This position is responsible for all aspects of clinical records completion and compliance including all documents required, file maintenance, file storage and file disposal per GHS, State and Federal regulations and requirements. The Administrative Assistant must demonstrate a strong background in word processing, data entry and computer literacy. This position requires the ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and interface with GHS clients, Behavioral Health Program and Administrative staff and the community.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and requirements for client confidentiality including CFR-42 in the fields of mental health, addiction and legal issues.
- Ability to collect, compile, and understand statistical data;
- Experience with corporate reception and office duties;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; organizational, time management, and problem solving skills;
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with record keeping and file management, including excellent alphabetizing skills
- Proficient understanding of Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Medicaid standards and AKAIMS, preferred.
- Must have a current AK driver’s license, be insurable by current GHS auto insurance carrier, and pass a drug test.
Some of our employee benefits are:
- Full group health care through Blue Cross of Alaska
- 403B with Mutual of America, five-year full vesting period
- Personal leave time starts at 16 hours per month
Please contact Samantha Abernathy, Executive Director, for employment forms. Resumes and employment forms can be submitted by email or fax.
Email: Sam_ Abernathy@ghscorp.org
Contact Fax: 907-780-4098
Gastineau Human Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.