Permanent Full-Time, Overtime Exempt
Pay $27.00- $37.95
- Provides direct supervision to Behavioral Health Administrative staff
- Ensures the integrity of all clinical program functions are maintained
- Weekly program and billing tracking and proof reading documents.
- Ensures standards are met for CARF, AKAIMS, and other third party sources
- Strong leadership, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and requirements for client confidentiality
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, or a related field human services field OR
- An associate’s degree in the field of business administration, or a related field human services and experience in Behavior Health, Office management, or related area equaling two years may substitute for the bachelor’s degree OR
- Any combination of post-secondary education and/ or experience in these fields business administration, Behavioral Health, human services, or a related fields equaling four years may substitute for the bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing, computer and communications skills.