Relief On-call clinicians to provide comprehensive, professional outpatient substance abuse treatment services when staff are ill or on leave.
This position is on-call, M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; may require some evening scheduling.
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Abilities/Skills:
• Master’s Degree in the field of counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
• Licensed by the State of Alaska as an LCSW/ LPC/ LMFT is preferred.
• You are experienced at providing comprehensive behavioral health and substance use assessments, or assessment updates; diagnosis per DSM-V and ASAM patient placement.
• You are experienced at writing comprehensive behavioral health individualized and/or substance use treatment plans consistent with specific problems identified in the assessment.
• You have experience at performing skillful individual, group (recreational and adventure based as well as psychoeducational and psycho dynamic), family counseling services, crisis intervention, case management and referral.
• You have experience with clinical documentation that meets criteria as outlined by corporate policies and procedures, payer sources and professional/ethical regulations. Uses current Medicaid terminology universally in all client documents and reporting.
• As the ideal candidate, you are experienced in working with individuals recovering from addiction, have healthy boundaries, are compassionate, fair, respectful, have integrity and is a team player.
• You have excellent computer skills, good written and oral communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Must satisfy a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
• Must be able to be insurable by GHS auto insurance.