Gastineau Human Services (GHS) is seeking to hire a Residential Behavioral Health Manager for our sober living program. GHS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people in Juneau restore their lives when they are adversely affected by addiction, or homelessness or incarceration.
Residential Behavioral Health Manager is responsible for care coordination of clients in GHS’ residential substance abuse treatment program. This position currently supervises four Residential Behavioral Health Program Associates and provides guidance to one Live-In Residential House Monitor.
The Residential Behavioral Health Manager works closely with other GHS staff and community partners to assist the clients to access necessary services and benefits. This position is under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of local and statewide behavioral health and housing resources and AKAIMS system. Be able to provide intensive case management services to clients enrolled in the GHS’ Residential Behavioral Health Programs. The ability to form appropriate caring relationships with clients. Possess excellent computer skills, good written and oral communication, time management and organizational skills.
Full time: exempt Tue- Sat 9:00am-6:00pm. May require some evening scheduling.
Pay Range DOE: $27.00-$37.95 per hour
- A bachelor’s degree in the social services or related field,
– OR –
- 2 years of experience in applicable direct services and commitment to successfully complete the requirements for Chemical Dependency Counselor Level I within the first six months of employment,
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Requires background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be 21 years of age, able to be insurable by GHS auto insurance with a valid AK Drives License.